Tuesday 18 March 2014

A very long time!!!

So it has been almost a year since I last posted anything on here, and so I am trying something a little new!

And so an update!

After graduating from University, in the June (well technically graduating in the November but left in June) I started a SCITT course (school centred initial teacher training (a big mouthful!)) in the September, think apprenticeship for teaching. Which as it turns out to be even more stressful and intense as the degree course I had just finished!

So here I am six months into the course with countless of files stacking up in the corner of the dining room and deadlines fast approaching and I'm writing a blog post instead of doing my subject competence essay ... Nothing has changed on the assignment front, I'm still putting them off ...

On my journey through the murky lands of the education system, I have most definitely cast my creative arty roots into the lessons - sometimes with classrooms not knowing what has happened to them! (Quite literally!)

The last six months have been a steep learning curve, and I have missed the laughter and random conversations from Uni, especially the designing and making element to the course. So, hopefully, I will be able to get to designing and making in the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment