Sunday 17 April 2011

Home Sweet Home

The current project that I'm working on is a live brief for MIMA. Out of the several theme possibilities I choose Home Sweet Home as my project title.
I am currently working towards developing my final outcomes for this project and have decided to look at Bee Hives as part of animal habitats, although, I could have chosen a better time of year to study bees...
Stay tuned for images that will follow ....

“"That buzzing-noise means something. If there's a buzzing noise, somebody's making a buzzing-noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing-noise that I know of is because you're a bee. ....
And the only reason for being a bee that I know of is making honey.....
And the only reason for making honey is so as I can eat it." So he began to climb the tree.”
~ Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment